Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Updates on Starving Crafter

Thanks to everyone for your support by visiting the site and your feedback! Here's what I changed according to your suggestions.

*All images will link to the contests(you won't have to look for "click here")

*From this point forward I will indicate which countries are eligible for the contests.

*Will post more contests that are World Wide, not just for US residents.

Last, if you think your site fits under a resource category or should be featured in a post, send me an email. I'm happy to pass along any information that I believe is helpful to my readers. All I ask is you don't spam the comments.

I'll be on vacation starting Wednesday so I won't be able to respond right away to emails. Comments will be closed on the site for this time only. There will still be new posts while I'm gone.

regards,
jessica

No comments: